• A Samsung Galaxy S8 cell phone was found in the roadway near the Post Office on October 2nd. The phone appeared to have been run over. As of October 6th, no one had come in to claim the phone and it was placed into evidence for safekeeping.
• Officer assisted a transient male who was trying to get to Yakima. Officer provided male with information and contact number for People for People for transportation.
• Traffic stop in the area of 7th St and Bennett Ave, driver was found to be driving with a suspended license. Adult male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree and issued an infraction for Operating a Motor Vehicle without Insurance.
• Noise complaint received in the 1000 block of Sherman Ave. Report of loud music coming from a vehicle. Responding Officer checked the area, but was unable to hear any loud music. Officer contacted a male in the area and when asked, the male advised he had not been playing loud music. Officer continued to check the area throughout the evening.
• Report of a possible intruder in the 100 block of N Wamba Rd. It was reported that noises were heard within the location. Responding Officers searched the exterior and interior of the location, but did not locate anyone or any evidence of criminal activity. Reporting Party was advised to call back if they found any cause for concern.
• Officers responded to a suspicious circumstances report in the 400 block of Wine Country Rd. The drive-through window to the Early Bird Café was found to be open. Responding Officer found the window to be open, but with its screen still intact. Everything else appeared to be secure and no signs of criminal activity were observed. Officer was able to close the window.
• Lobby contact, wanting to speak with an Officer in regards to a suspicious phone call that was received. It was reported that someone called stating they owed money to the Department of Legal Affairs. No money or information was given.